Deployment of networked telematics solutions can present challenges for your IT organization. The process of gaining IT approval for Wi-Fi network access as well as supporting and maintaining a stand-alone software and data server may even be viewed as so cumbersome that it threatens to delay the solution’s final adoption.
Still, it is important to note: Budgetary, staffing, or other challenges should not be viewed as barriers.
A cloud-based solution networked through a Managed Service Provider (MSP) may be the best answer for many reasons. An MSP is a company that remotely manages your IT infrastructure and/or end-user systems, typically on a proactive basis and under a subscription model.
Not only will you benefit from all the cutting edge advancements, but in addition, a good managed service plan will reduce your costs - savings that you can divert to other projects.
The TotalTrax SX/VX platform was designed to take advantage of all the benefits of cloud-hosting technology. You can be confident that your data is secure and backed-up 24/7/365.
The flexible suite of options includes access to cloud experts trained on the platform, who ensure that the software always runs at peak performance. Choose from simple baseline unit monitoring, remote diagnostics and event notification to proactive management of all units, network performance, report generation, and advanced analytics. Our cloud-hosting services, combined with our cellular connectivity option, provide a simple, fast, and cost-effective alternative to end-user hosted software.
Rather than hosting and maintaining the SX200 software locally, TotalTrax hosts both the server software and database in a secure 24/7/365 monitored and managed environment.
Some benefits include:
- Advanced hardware diagnostics capabilities.
- Elimination of need for local IT to maintain the environment, saving time and money.
- Easy implementation and management of multiple physical locations within a single software environment, giving management the ability to monitor and compare all locations with one enterprise software suite.
- Server health and unit status monitored by trained TotalTrax technicians.
- Database maintained and backed up daily to ensure data integrity.
- Software logs actively monitored by TotalTrax, allowing fast response to problems.
- Remote access to the software allows timely issue resolution should an issue with the system arise…we can see what you see.
- Users can connect to the Cloud Service site from anywhere in the world, at any time.
Don’t let issues with your IT department keep you from investing in a much needed telematics solution. With the help of an MSP, you can take control of its deployment.