Want to learn about telematics software solutions for your warehouse, manufacturing facility, or distribution center? Get to know TotalTrax Inc. at ProMat 2019, the largest warehousing, material handling and logistics trade show in North and South America. Presented by MHI, the event is scheduled for April 8th – 11th at Chicago’s McCormick Place in Chicago, Illinois.
ProMat 2019 is where manufacturing and supply chain management professionals can find solutions and innovative trends or technology to take their business to the next level of success. More than 950 exhibitors from industry, commerce and government will display their supply chain solutions and innovations on the 400,000-square-foot show floor.
Come meet us at booth S5179, where our TotalTrax team will answer your questions and explain the latest in telematic capabilities, including how to gain valuable, actionable information that improves productivity and safety in your facility.
TotalTrax, Inc. is the leading provider of real-time vehicle, driver and inventory tracking technologies for manufacturing and warehousing operations. Using a single hardware device, customers choose only the features they need via downloadable software packages. These choices include new load-sensing and job-tracking options, as well as impact detection, driver access control, and pre-shift inspection checklists.
- TTX automates the use of forklifts in the warehouse environment, transforming traditional material handling vehicles into “smart trucks.”
- Our SX/VX platform is a powerful enhancement to most warehousing safety programs.
- Our platforms equip each forklift truck with a small device that measure speed, location, near-misses and impacts.
- An upper-facing camera looks at optical placement markers and pinpoints where units are in the warehouse down to the square inch.
- Managers have all the information they need, in real time and on one screen. This data is essential, actionable insight.
A platform that delivers instantly
Telematic monitoring provides real-time insight that is essential to implementing immediate improvements that generate productivity gains.
A few facts:
- With our cloud, seamless software updates occur without our customers having to do anything.
- With patented hardware, software, reporting and business intelligence tools, TotalTrax delivers substantial value in safety, fleet utilization, labor productivity and inventory accuracy.
The ProMat Conference will include over 130 educational sessions and bring together leading experts from the industry to provide the latest information on manufacturing and supply chain trends, technologies, and innovations.
It makes it easy to educate your team about superior advancements in supply chain solutions, information about the latest equipment and technology, and streamlined platforms that will help any enterprise make the transition to leaner warehouse management.
ProMat 2019 is where you can see the best solutions and innovations the industry has to offer in person and meet the leading providers face-to-face. Come see us at TotalTrax booth S5179 to learn how our solutions will increase productivity, reduce maintenance costs, optimize fleet utilization, improve inventory accuracy, and ensure safer warehouse practices for your business.